"It has been my pleasure to
know Jackie Clason as a perceptive and gifted homeopath."
- Louis Klein, RSHom.
What health means to me as a person, as a homeopath, as a healthcare practitioner:
As a person, to be healthy means not having to think about it! To be healthy means to enjoy a creative and purposeful life - low maintenance, high functioning and free of worry. It means to be able to respond to stresses, physical and emotional, with resilience and optimism.
As a homeopath, my goal is to facilitate a fundamental shift in my patients to excellent health and vitality; to be sure to resolve the presenting problems and to restore a general state of strength and well-being.
As a healthcare practitioner, I believe it is important to build a good partnership with each patient, and to be supportive as he or she goes through the rewarding but occasionally challenging process to health. Although appointments are not scheduled closely together, I feel it important to respond to people in distress, to return calls promptly and to be available to schedule appointments as they are needed.
A Short Biography:
Like many homeopaths, I began my relationship with homeopathy as a very satisfied patient. Totally cured of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome with homeopathy in 1983, my curiosity was piqued. As I grew to understand the philosophy of homeopathic medicine, my respect and interest grew exponentially. That this medical system is truly natural, truly holistic, truly gentle impressed me profoundly. And, because it acts in concert with the innate healing intelligence of the body resonated so strongly with my personal philosophy, I began the long road of study to become a homeopathic practitioner.
Below are some highlights of my education and accomplishments.
Homeopathy Curriculum Vitae :
- Certified in Classical Homeopathy by the Council for Homeopathic Certification (CCH).
- Membership in the North American Society of Homeopaths and granted the credential RSHom.(NA).
- Diploma from the North American Homeopathic Master Clinician Course, a three-year course taught by Louis Klein, and granted the credential HMC.
- Served as Master Prover for proving of Carbon Dioxide with the Homeopathic Master Clinician Course.
- Completed a 3-month Clinical Internship Program with Paul Herscu, director of the New England School of Homeopathy.
- Completed 3 years of part-time study with Jeremy Scherr of the Dynamis Schoolof Homeopathy.
- Certificate of completion from the New England School of Homeopathy for Course Level III, taught by various European homeopaths.
- Certificate of completion from the New England School of Homeopathy for Course Level II, taught by Paul Herscu.
- Continuing studies with Louis Klein, Rajan Sankaran and Jan Scholten.
- October 2003: taught seminar on Hormone Remedies at North American Society of Homeopaths Annual Conference.
See also “teaching” and “articles” section