Below are some highlights of my education and accomplishments.
- Certified in Classical Homeopathy by the Council for Homeopathic Certification (CCH).
- Diploma from the North American Homeopathic Master Clinician Course, a three-year course taught by Louis Klein, and granted the credential HMC.
- Served as Master Prover for proving of Carbon Dioxide with the Homeopathic Master Clinician Course.
- Completed a 3-month Clinical Internship Program with Paul Herscu, director of the New England School of Homeopathy.
- Completed 3 years of part-time study with Jeremy Scherr of the Dynamis Schoolof Homeopathy.
- Certificate of completion from the New England School of Homeopathy for Course Level III, taught by various European homeopaths.
- Certificate of completion from the New England School of Homeopathy for Course Level II, taught by Paul Herscu.
- Continuing studies with Louis Klein, Rajan Sankaran and Jan Scholten.
- October 2003: taught seminar on Hormone Remedies at North American Society of Homeopaths Annual Conference.
- Certification in Gemmotherapy Therapeutics by Dr. Robin DiPasquale, ND, RH and Gemmotherapy, USA.
As an aspirant in the Order Of Interbeing, the organization founded and directed by Thich Nhat Hanh, I have been a student of this Zen Master for 30 years.
Completion of a week long intensive course with psychotherapist and Buddhist teacher, Tara Brach, at the Cape Cod Institute, for mental health and health care professionals on facilitating for your clients the techniques described in her book: Radical Acceptance, Embracing Your Life with the Heart of a Buddha in Summer of 2002.
Attended a program taught by Jon Kabat-Zinn, creator of the Stress Reduction Clinic and the Center for Mindfulness in Medicine, Health Care, and Society.